Welcome to our blog Gujarati English. Today we are going to look at a very interesting topic called, “Fruits and Vegetables Name in Gujarati and English.” This article is very useful for children and everyone. Here is a list of names of all fruits and vegetables in Gujarati and English.
You may have found this question in many places, but I am sure you will not find accurate and complete useful information like here in one place. The list below includes most of fruits and vegetables name in Gujarati and English. If you like this article, please let us know by commenting below.
All Popular List of Fruits and Vegetables Name in Gujarati and English
You can find all the information in this blog in our regional language Gujarati, but this information is available in this blog in Gujarati and English. We will keep bringing you the latest information, so keep visiting our blog.
You must know that English is currently being widely used all over the world. You also have to learn a little English. The names of fruits and vegetables in this article are given in both English and Gujarati languages. I hope that with the help of this post you will also be able to increase your knowledge of English words.
Fruits Names in Gujarati and English
Below you will see a list of fruit names. This list contains the names of the most used and popular fruits. If we go to make a list of fruits of all species from all over the world, there will never be enough. There are so many species of fruits in the world. But here we have included in the list of common fruits that children can understand.
|Fruits Names in English||Fruits Names in Gujarati|
|Black Currant||બ્લેક કિસમિસ (Black Kismish)|
|Custard Apple||સીતાફળ (Sitafal)|
|Date fruit||ખજુર (khajur)|
|Dragon Fruit||ડ્રેગન ફળ (Dregon fal), કોઠીમ્બુ (Kothimbu), કમલમ (Kamalam)|
|Macadamia nut||અખરોટ (Akhrot)|
|Sapota or Naseberry||ચીકુ (Chiku)|
|Muskmelon or Cantaloupe||સાકર ટેટી, ટેટી (Sakarteti, Teti)|
|Sweet Lime||મોસંબી (Mosambi)|
|Sugar cane||શેરડી (Sherdi)|
|Indian gooseberry||આંબળા (Aambla)|
|Green Berry||બોર (Bor)|
|Grewia Asiatica||ફાલસા (Falsa)|
|Wood Apple||કોઠું (Kothu)|
|Water Chestnut||સિંઘોડા (Singhoda)|
|Fresh Dates||ખલેલા (Khalela)|
All Popular Vegetables Names in Gujarati and English with Images(Shakbhaji)
Today this topic is going to be very intristing with the names of vegetables in Gujarati and English. Here today we are going to talk about vegetables. Where you will find the names of many vegetables today and this name has been given to you here in both Gujarati and English languages.
Now you will also see a recipe online in which you will see the names of all the vegetables more in English or if you watch a video on YouTube. So you have to remember the names of all the vegetables in Gujarati as well as in English now.
Let us take a look at some vegetable names that you can find in both Gujarati and English. Most of the vegetables in this list are for you, but there are probably a few that you haven’t seen. The names of average vegetables available in India are listed here.
|Vegetables Names in English||Vegetables Names in Gujarati|
|Capsicum||શિમલા મિર્ચ (Shimla Mirch)|
|Curry Leaf||મીઠો લીમડો (Mitho Limdo)|
|Bottle Gourd||દૂધી (Dudhi)|
|Fenugreek Leaf||લીલી મેથી (Lili Methi)|
|sweet potato||શક્કરિયા (Shakkariya)|
|Cluster Beans||ગુવાર (Guvar)|
|Kidney burns||રાજમા (Rajma)|
|Eggplant and Brinjal||રીંગણા (Ringna)|
|Bitter Gourd||કારેલા (Karela)|
|Coriander Leaf||લીલા ધાણા (Lila Dhana)|
|Lady Finger||ભીંડો (Bhindo)|
|Ridged Gourd||તુરીયા (Turiya)|
|Spring Onion||લીલી ડુંગળી (Lili Dungli)|
|Ivy gourd||ટીંડોરા, ઘીલોડી (Tindora, Ghilodi)|
|Raw Banana||કાચા કેળા (Kacha Kela)|
|green pepper||લીલા મરચા (Lila Marcha)|
|green bean||ચોળી બીજ (Choli)|
|Ash gourd or White gourd||તુંબડું, પેઠા (Tumbdu, Petha)|
|Bay leaf||તમાલ પત્ર (Tamal Patra)|
|Broad or Butter Beans||વાલોળ (Valol)|
|Bulbous root||સુરણ (Suran)|
|Bell Pepper||સિમલા મિર્ચ (Shimla Mirch)|
|French Beans||ફણસી (Fansi)|
|Fenugreek Leaves||મેથી ના બીજ (Nethi na bij)|
|Luffa Gourd||ગલકા (Galka)|
|Yam or Sweet Potato||રતાળુ, સુરણ (Ratalu, Suran)|
|Broad Beans||વાલ પાપડી (Vaal Papdi)|
|Snake gourd||પરવાળ (Parval)|
|Tandlichi||તાંદળિયા ની ભાજી (Tandaliya Ni Bhaji)|
You saw the names of vegetables and fruits in Gujarati and English in the list above, you also became familiar with many English words, you may have seen them all, but you may not know its English name. There are so many species of vegetables available in the world that it is difficult to list them all. So you will see the names of the voices in and around our country in the list.
Fruits and Vegetables names in Gujarati PDF?
Here you can get PDF file of fruit and vegetables name in both language Gujarati and English. This is very useful to store in to your android phone or computer which easy to read offline.
35 vegetables name in Gujarati?
ગાજર, ફુલાવર, બટાકા, ટામેટા, મરચાં, ડુંગળી,લસણ and કોબી is most popular vegetables in Gujarat, you can find other vegetables name in upper list.
How can I get vegetable names in Gujarati PDF?
In this article you can get the PDF files of vegetable names in both language Gujarati and English.
Which is the most popular vegetable in Gujarat?
Brinjal (રીંગણાં) and Potato (બટાટા) is the Most Popular Vegetable in Gujarat.
Which is the most popular fruit in Gujarat?
Apple (સફરજન) and Banana (કેળા) is the Most Popular Fruit in Gujarat.
39 Amazing Fun Facts About Vegetables and Fruits
- Capsicum is usually green in color, but they are also available in red, purple or yellow colors.
- Carrot, spinach, sweet potato are vegetables rich in carotenoids.
- Homas Jefferson got full credited of introducing French fries to America.
- Germans eat twice as many potatoes as Americans.
- One potato can provide 35% of the daily requirement of vitamin C for an adult man.
- Tomatoes are plants of the potato, pepper, and eggplant family.
- Perhaps you would not know that there are thousands of different varieties of tomatoes present all over the world.
- The French tomato was called the apple of love.
- Perhaps you would not know that tomatoes contain two cancer-fighting substances. p-coumaric and chlorogenic acids.
- Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins A and C among all vegetables.
- The Florida market is one of the largest producers of tomatoes.
- Potatoes don’t need to be kept in the fridge to store, but they do need to be kept dark and dry.
- Potato is 20% solid and contains 80% water.
- Most of the nutrients in a potato are just below the layer of its skin.
- Mantis can eat a whole tomato plant in one day!
- More tomatoes are consumed in America than any other vegetable!
- White potatoes were first cultivated in South America by local Indians.
- Potatoes first appeared in Europe in 1586, while they were grown in North America in 1719.
- Do you know? The study of fruits is called pomology.
- A banana is not just a fruit, it is a wonderful herb. Babies are fed more as they are easy to digest and highly nutritious.
- Strawberry is the only fruit in the world that has seeds outside, and a strawberry has an average of over 180 seeds.
- Among all the fruits, red colored fruits keep the heart strong.
- Orange fruits keep your eyes healthy.
- Yellow colored fruits increase your immunity power.
- Green colored fruits make your bones and teeth strong.
- You might not know that purple and blue colored fruits enhance memory.
- Orange is the most liked fruit in the world.
- Of all vegetable types in the world, dark green vegetables contain more vitamin C than light colored vegetables.
- Apples always float in water because 25 percent air is present in them.
- A kiwi fruit has twice the amount of vitamin C in an orange.
- There are about 7000 different types of apples grown all over the world!
- It is believed that banana was the first fruit on earth.
- Dried fruits have more calories than fresh fruits.
- Litchi seeds are poisonous and hence no one eats them.
- You will find it strange to know that cucumber is not a vegetable but a fruit.
- Drinking grapefruit juice while taking certain prescription medications can cause immediate overdose and death.
- The palm fruit is the largest fruit in the world, which can weigh 42 kg and the seed can weigh 17 kg.
- Pumpkins are also not a vegetable, but they are a fruit.
- Avocados are the most nutritious fruit in the world.
Here you find the Fruits and Vegetables Name in Gujarati and English in this article. I hope you find this information useful, and if you like this information, please comment below. Don’t forgot to follow us on our official YouTube, social media account and page.